Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Online Personal Training: The Future of Fitness

The Internet has transformed our world in unimaginable ways. Anything and everything you want to know is available to you in the click of a mouse. What if health and fitness were also available to you in the click of a mouse? What if you could have virtual access to your personal trainer via texts and emails 24/7? If we put the power of the Internet and the other gadgets in our high-tech world to work for us in our quest for health and fitness, we would have some powerful weapons in our arsenal. That's what my online personal training program offers you.

For a low monthly fee, you will receive weekly workout programs that are custom designed just for you and your unique needs. These workout programs will be prepared by me, personally. Depending on the type of package you purchase, accountability and nutritional guidance are also available. Most people need the accountability feature. Let's face it! We're too easy on ourselves, so we need to be accountable to someone else in order to be successful. After you complete your workouts, you will report back to me, giving me feedback so I can adjust your workout program accordingly.

Workout programs include strength training, cardiovascular conditioning and stretching assignments and are based on the equipment you have available and the amount of time you can devote to the program. In addition to workouts and accountability, you also receive lots of motivation, encouragement, guidance, tips and nagging! I'll be in your ear, so to speak, every day, helping you make healthy decisions and ensuring you reach your fitness goals.

Online personal training is the future of fitness. Wouldn't it be helpful if you were dragging-ass and thinking about skipping your workout, to receive a text message from your trainer with just the right words to motivate you or guilt you into making it your best workout ever? Or if you're about to indulge in some unhealthy food choice and you instead you send me a quick SOS text or email. In the future, you'll also be receiving access to my videos and podcasts. I'm also hoping to start Skyping as well!

So, help me take fitness into the 21st century. Check out my online personal training website by clicking here!

Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment